Saturday, February 6, 2010

Another Showcase Showdown

Liam was feeling pretty poorly all day, so there was a question if he was going to make it to the theater for the 10th Anniversary of Another Showcase Showdown (affectionately known as A.S.S.) This is a sketch performance with a group that Liam has known since he has been out here.  Fortunately, for him, Ilana knows her stuff and was able to nurse him back enough to get on the stage.  The show was fabulous.  It was good seeing all those guys again.  We get to go back again tonight this time with some friends from back home who are bringing their friends. Should be fun.

It continues to rain here.  Let me clarify - it continues to downpour.  I can honestly say I have never been in LA when it has been raining.  It was nice for a while, but now we have had enough.  I came out here to wear sandals and shorts not sweatpants and boots!!  Hope things are better in Fiji.

Next time... Super Sunday - Celtics and the Superbowl.

1 comment:

robin said...

glad to hear your having a good time
as for rain...don't feel to sorry for u after all I never herd of anyone having to shovel rain!!!!!

looking forward to your next update

robin



Island Dream Blogger Template