Virgin America rocks! Last night's flight has to have been the best flight we have ever taken. Totally no-stress from security to baggage. Having the extra roomy seats helped but I am pretty sure it is even more comfortable than our usual American Airlines coach seats, where they treat you like cattle. Even though we weren't offered the hot food menu as in first class, the food we did have was great as was the entertainment selections - not to mention the stewards. Don't know if it was because it was an LA flight, but they were quite the showmen - for a while there, we thought we might even get a floor show. So we highly recommend flying Virgin Air when possible.
We took a shuttle van to Liam & Ilana's and got in about 10pm. It is now 9ish am and we are sitting here watching the rain come down in the atrium just chillin...
next time.... Liam's Showcase Showdown review
Friday, February 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi,
I'm going to try this again.I'm have a difficult time connecting to your comments
Lucy
Post a Comment