After we took a bit a nap and ate breakfast, we decided to take the bus into Nadi town. I desperately needed to get my hair cut since it was 90 degrees out there and my big mop was just not cooperating. I popped into what I was told was the place to go. I now have a Fiji-Do a little on the dykey side well alot on the dykey side. I am trying to avoid mirrors until it grows in. We spent the rest of the afternoon, hanging around the pool and going down the water slide. I have to admit the short hair is much more doable for swimming and such.
We really have not seen much of Fiji - town is what you would expect. This island is very green and lush the mountains in the distance are gorgeous. We will be spending more time on the way back to really appreciate the place. The people are all wonderful.
So now we sit at yet another airport this time with sunburns. Secure in our VIP lounge - which has really been a life saver - waiting for our flight to Auckland and then onto Christchurch. We are expecting Geoff's niece and boyfriend to meet us at the airport. I hope that works out.
Next time.... Christchurch
1 comment:
so welcome to my world - you have been telling me I get "dykey" haircuts for years!
I'm also thinkin sitting in the airport VIP lounge with sunburns still beats a good day at work....
robin
Post a Comment