Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Hail, hail...

Yes, it was hailing in LA this morning.  What are the chances??  Liam dropped us off at the airport early so that he could beat all the traffic going back.  We are quite comfortable in the reLAX Lounge.  The Priority Pass card did in fact work.  Good thing because we are going to be here for a few more hours.  There is a break in the rain but I do not think it is over yet.  Of course, I just found out that a good old fashioned Nor'easter is about to hit the east coast, so I can't complain too much.

Never made it to the gardens yesterday.  Our friends picked us up and we went to lunch and then took a drive around the Rose Bowl, of course the sun was still shining then.  We had a lovely evening for our last night in LA.  The 4 of us went to a show, which I cannot repeat the title here, and then out to sushi for dinner.  Yum!  Looking forward to our return to LA.  Ilana promises to put a Seder together. If it is anything like the Superbowl party, it should be a blast.

Next time... Finally Fiji

No comments:



Island Dream Blogger Template