Monday, January 25, 2010

Getting closer...

We are down to under two weeks before take-off.  The teams for the Superbowl are decided - I know who I am rooting for, do you?  I have been slowly but surely wrapping up the project list and it looks like I will make deadline.

Somehow stuff keeps flying into my suitcase.  I am supposed to be weaning things out and instead, I keep putting more in.  It is hopeless.  I have way too much and I know it.  The worst part is, that no matter what I pack, I will most definitely be without whatever it is I need.  I know we will be in civilization for the most part, but shopping is not my strong suit.  Not a big shopper, not at home and definitely not while traveling.  Meanwhile, Mr. Geoff is very content with his two t-shirts a pair of underwear and a pair of shorts!  So not fair.

We are looking forward to our first layover in LA.  Liam is performing with his old buddies for a 10 year reunion show.  Our friends from the Cape will also be in LA at the time so there will be a gang of us for the Saturday night show.  Should be fun.

Till next time.....

1 comment:

LuckyPierre said...

Okay, now even I'm starting to feel that it's getting close. Are you guys still working on that Tat idea? I figure if you passed while in Thailand, why go for it now?



Island Dream Blogger Template