Saturday, January 9, 2010

So much to do..

Whose idea was the countdown anyway??!!###@@!!  Oh yeah, mine.  Every day I look at it and think there is still so much to do before departure.  Like going to see Avatar at the IMAX.  We are not going to even discuss gathering as much tax info as possible before take-off.  Then there is finalizing the bike club schedule for spring and getting it out.  And the packing early so that you can repack and if you are lucky you get to repack again!

All those little itty bitty details you have to take care before leaving your home for two months.  We are so thankful for our wonderful neighbors.  We know we leave our house in very capable hands. (thank you Deb, Erika, Ross, and Tony).

I must confess, I bought one more gadget the other day - a light that fits over my bike helmet or head.  I got a little freaked that the tunnels on the Otago Bike Trail were quiet lengthy and quite dark.  Thank you Job Lot.  Great little light for under $4.  Hey, guess what arrived in the mail today.  The travel clothesline!  That makes our gadget list complete. 

Coming up next time:  Will the Pats survive?  (I know this is diverting from travel but it's my blog.)  stay tuned...

No comments:



Island Dream Blogger Template